Your registration fee includes all classes, textbooks and activities related to the program. All Late Summer Honors participants will receive BYU campus housing for Thursday, August 24, and Friday, August 25. Checkout is Saturday morning before 9:00 a.m.
The following meals are provided:
- Thursday lunch in the Cannon Center cafeteria
- Thursday evening opening social
- Friday breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Cannon Center cafeteria
- Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Cannon Center cafeteria
- Sunday lunch and dinner in the Cannon Center cafeteria
- Monday breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Cannon Center cafeteria
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Cannon Center cafeteria
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch in the Cannon Center cafeteria and closing banquet
The Cannon Commons does not serve breakfast on Sundays.
BYU campus Fall housing meal plans begin with lunch on Wednesday, August 30.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY—OUR HOUSING POLICY HAS CHANGED
- Because BYU fall housing is not available for early check-in until August 26, we will provide BYU housing for all participants for Thursday, August 24 and Friday, August 25. Participants will check out before 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 26and should plan to move into their fall housing assignments after 5:00 p.m. that evening.
- All participants are responsible for their own housing beginning Saturday, August 26.
- Students with BYU campus housing contracts for Fall semester should arrange for an early check-in through their My Housing Account. There will be a $15 per night early arrival charge. You must also make arrangements to securely store your luggage between the 9:00 a.m. Late Summer Honors housing check out and your Fall housing check-in at 5:00 p.m. Contact your housing hall office to see if they will provide secure luggage storage:
Heritage Halls office – Heritage Halls Central Building: 801-422-4421
Helaman Halls office – Cannon Center: 801-422-2034
Wyview Park office – Wyview Central Building: 801-422-9203
Foreign Language Student Residence office - #A103: 801-371-4592
- Students moving to off-campus housing should make the appropriate arrangements to move in on Saturday, August 26.
- LSH has limited staff and vehicles to assist participants with luggage transfers on Saturday.
We do not have access to Late Summer Honors participants Fall BYU housing assignment or contract. Participants should contact BYU Housing directly for information regarding their Fall semester meal plans, room options, rates, and roommate information: email@example.com or visit their website at:www.byu.edu/housing.